Use meditation to transform your life. This open focus meditation technique lets you connect to the Quantum Field. The field of endless possibilities. Once connected you are able to manifest the life you always have dreamed of.
This mediation is one of the meditations we do at our course “You are more than a human being”
Continue reading “Manifestation with the help of the Quantum Field”
Sometimes in life, we question when, or if, we will ever meet our “soul mate”. The truth is, people and partners come into your life at different times for different reasons. The purpose is always to lay ground on the path you are ready to walk.
Love is ALWAYS possible. However, spiritual love is an entirely different domain of experience. It takes a certain consciousness within both partners to transcend the limitations of human personality and emotions to bring out the best in each other. You will know in the way you ultimately view yourself and the world when you have found the one that was meant for you.
If you find yourself lonely or questioning… understand that the universe is already bringing you the answer. The most sacred relationship you can ever have is the one you have with yourself. The relationship you have with your own mind will naturally resonate at a frequency that draws it’s counterpart most helpful to your evolution towards you.
Our friends at ChangeYourEnergy.com have published a lovely way to make your water more nutritious and detoxifying. Which in return has great healing benefits.
In just a couple minutes, you can get a gallon of water that lasts a few days. The flavor will just get better with time!
- Juice of 5 lemons (or 1 cup) – lemons help cleanse the digestive system and remove toxins
- ½ cup of whole, rinsed mint leaves – mint is great for aiding digestion and is amplified when the body is hydrated
- ½ tsp ginger powder or small piece of fresh, peeled ginger root – ginger helps the body absorb nutrients more effectively and eases the stomach to aid in digestion
- ½ of a cucumber (sliced) – cucumber is a powerhouse of benefits: it hydrates, cools (perfect for hot summer days), aids in weight loss, and nourishes with vitamins
- 1 gallon filtered water
- Fill a large glass gallon jug, preferably with a spout, with filtered water
- Add all ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon
- Put in refrigerator to marinate overnight so the flavors and essences have time to blend
- Fill your water bottle and enjoy!
When you are hydrated, your body can focus on cooling down efficiently rather than wasting precious energy on cooling the body with an insufficient water reserve.